There is something magical about owning and using a puppet. Beautifully-designed to enhance imaginative play, our puppets capture the very essence of what makes a fine toy because they allow the user to be creative, to entertain and, more than anything else, to have fun.
Whether you’re entertaining your children, teaching babies and toddlers body movements and expressions or using sign puppets for education, nursery rhyme or fairy tale storytelling, there is something in our huge puppet selection for everyone.
Perfect as gifts and presents for birthdays, parties and seasonal festivities, our colourful puppets are suitable for babies, toddlers, young children, teenagers, adults, teachers and professional puppeteers alike.
• Hand Puppets - normal, full-bodied, long-sleeved and accessories
• Finger puppets – boxed gift sets and walking puppets
• Festive Christmas Puppets with under £10 stocking fillers
• Song and Story Puppets – all your favourites
• RSPB Birds with Sound – life-like birds with authentic chirping
• Books with Puppets – storytelling at its finest
• Teaching Mitts – expressions and “5 little..” classics
• Soft and Cuddly Toys – our very own Wilberry range
• Do you teach children within the education sector, at schools, nurseries or reception? Puppets can be an invaluable resource - find out more about puppets for education.
The first day of nursery is a big step for every child and parent alike. You’re full of worries and doubts, unsure of how your child will adapt, whether they’ll make friends or even eat the meals ...
How many things in the world can you think of that are genuinely educational and also a lot of fun? You might think there are very few – but one thing that definitely fits this description, is puppe...
How have you been coping so far this year with the challenges of homeschooling any little ones in your household? Has it been a joy, a source of constant frustration, or somewhere in-between? Whateve...